Perfect bound brochure printing (PUR binding)
Get your perfect bound brochure printed super fast!
Our perfect bound brochures and perfect bound books are produced using high speed, digital printers to ensure outstanding quality results with a super fast turnaround. If you have an urgent deadline please call our specialist team now on 0191 232 5454.
Perfect bound brochures are ideal for showcasing your company information, project or tender as this style of binding gives your brochures an impressive, high-end finish.
With an integrated spine and premium quality covers, our perfect bound brochures are printed and produced using our premium quality PUR binding system and high tech, super fast digital printing presses to ensure outstanding quality and razor sharp results.
Perfect bound brochure size options
We can produce perfect bound books or brochures in a range of different sizes including:
- A5, A4 and A3 portrait sizes
- A5, A4 and A3 landscape sizes
- Square and custom sizes also available
Perfect binding artwork notes and tips
-To ensure the best possible results we recommend that perfect binding works best as a binding option when there is a minimum of 30 single pages in the document.
- A3 & A4 landscape and A3 portrait perfect bound brochures – due to the perfect binding process for these sizes, the inner front and inner back pages will be blank.
- When setting up artwork for perfect bound brochures the front and back covers should be saved as the first and last pages respectively on your pdf.
- We will advise on the correct spine width for your document, upon sight of your artwork.
- When exporting from In-design, please export as pages, rather than spreads, with a 5mm bleed and crop marks.
- We are experts at setting up artwork for perfect bound brochures, so for advice and guidance to help you set up artwork correctly for perfect bound brochures please call us on 0191 232 5454.
Please also follow the general advice given in our artwork guide when preparing artwork for print.
Choose from a wide range of Xerox environmental paperweights for your covers and inner pages to create stunning quality brochures.
You can also choose to laminate your cover with a matt or gloss seal for a professional finish.
Other binding options
If your document has less than 30 pages, or if you are looking for other small booklet printing options please check out our booklet printing page for a wide range of other binding ideas, including saddle stitch booklets, post bound booklets and thermal bound booklets.
Specialist small run printing service
We also provide a specialist small print run service, allowing you to keep your information bang up to date more easily and eliminate wastage. Our unique small run printing service allows you to produce very small quantities (1 to 50) of impressive perfect bound brochures without incurring high set up charges.